Monday, August 31, 2009

Dealing with Xbox Live update #1

8/29/09
So, this is an interesting twist: My 11 year old son, Hunter, decided to try playing his game on Xbox Live, and he is somehow getting Xbox Live for free. I don't know if maybe Microsoft is giving him Live for free because we are in dispute, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. The strange thing is that Xbox Live Support has all my other son's information, not Hunter's. So, I don't really know why or how Hunter is getting Live access. I even checked my credit card to make sure he hadn't "accidentally" purchased a month or something, and there is nothing there. Hunter, of course is extremely happy! He has actually saved up enough money to purchase a few months of Live, and has been begging for me to sign him up again, but I won't let him because I want to see how this dispute gets resolved first. And the saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment